Friday, August 27, 2004

3,2,1 Contract

If you even remember that show then I am not the only dork alive. Toyed around with my contracts book today. For what i thought it would be, it turned out to be some good readin' so far. Got tougher after the 12th pabst blue ribbon, but then again, i couldnt really concentrate with my sister/wife tuggin on my mullet.

Have a pre-orientation orientation tomorrow. Probably should make some friends so i stop talking to my kitchen utensils.

just kidding about all this. having a blast. going crosseyed reading but living the dream....


1 comment:

ES said...

I loved 3-2-1 Contact until one time they dissected a pig's stomach. Not only did I decide that I was not dedicating my life to the pursuit of scientific excellence, but I spent the next 8 or so years of my life trying not to take any life science classes whatsoever. Now that I'm in law school, I would prefer the pig stomach...but, you know what they say about hindsight.