Thursday, February 02, 2006

Floss

After 3 terms of busting my ass, with marginal results, I have officially dubbed this term "The G String" term. Why you ask? Because less is more. No more 14 hour study binges. Instead, I will be binging on all the things I have been missing out like doughnuts, my girlfriend, picking my gigantic nose, working out, cutting down trees, spraying CFC's into the air just cuz i can, and reading Republican Weekly.

Not only will I not arrive to school before anyone else, but I will be at least the 8th person there. Instant Messenger during class, hell yes! When teachers call on me, not only will I ask what page the case is on, but I will refer to each case as the "car" case. That will surely evoke a fun reaction from my professors. Dont believe me? Yesterday I did above mentioned actions when called on, and today the teacher asked me If i wanted him to write me a letter of recommendation. No kidding.

So if you see me in the halls, on instant messenger, sleeping, snorting ground up coffee beans, just keep on walking. There's only enough room for one in this g string.

3 comments:

JArguien said...

The Dude abides!!!

Abogada said...

So.... basically you have finally decided to take MY approach to lawschool- except for that whole picking the nose part.

Turd Ferguson said...

I took this course of action like, 3 days into law school. I noticed the nerd to normal ratio and realized I was fucked anyway, I couldn't keep up with them and still have a life. Interestingly, I just posted about picking my nose.