Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And she stepped on the ball...

For those who have been sending me food stamps, money, and inappropriate pictures, there is no need to worry that I am starving. I am officially employed again. Not as a waiter, not as an anatomy by braille instructor, but as a real life law clerk. Its true, i get to argue motions, read thousands of pages, all while wearing a bow tie.

Truth be told, I will be working 10-15 hours a week starting next week, so expect for some exciting caffeine induced posts. Until then, rent swimfan and eat lots of trans fat.

3 comments:

Abogada said...

Congratulations sweetie! I knew you would get the job!- That Alex is so hot right now. (sorry couldn't help myself- I can't stop quoting Zoolander)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I have been a ghost on your blog comment section. Been way to f'ing busy since this term started. Congrats on the job, show them who's boss so they will hire you when you graduate next year!
~Snowy

JArguien said...

You get to wear a bow tie?!?!

Shenanigans!!