Monday, February 06, 2006

Fan Mail

Dear Mick,

After drinking four beers and gorging myself on nachos before halftime, I was already on the edge. I just have one question for you. How did you steal a pair of my girlfriend's pants? Better yet, why where you wearing a shirt sized for a nine year old? I dont want to see a 65 year old woman's midriff, let alone yours. Anyway, you will be happy to know that vomit comes off of suede easily, thanks to the cleaning supplies that Keith was apparently huffing before the show.

I have to tell you, the article i read in GQ last month that stated you've had sex with thousands of girls was full of shit. No consious, willing, adult woman would have sex with a guy wearing pants like that. I guess that brings new meaning to "I cant get no satisfaction."

Nauseously,

Gr8

2 comments:

Abogada said...

Nope- I couldn't have even fit into those pants. Forget size 0. Those were like size -3. What I want to know is- where do men buy sequin belts like that?

Anonymous said...

The dude has no quads. Seriously, those things look like toothpicks.
~snowy