Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Because some of you will wet your pants if you have to wait to read this

Just had my Ethics midterm. Yes, i know what your thinking. A midterm in big boy school? Its true folks. And let me tell you. It didnt just rape me. It bought me a drink, smooth talked me, and slipped me a roofie when i went to freshen up. It even requested Sweet Child O Mine from the DJ. Ok, that might have been a bit dramatic, or even a flashback from college for some, but you woudlnt read this if it wasnt partly false.

Anyway, as soon as I can remember who I am, operation nerd-bash will resume. And Im serious this time about good grades.

4 comments:

Turd Ferguson said...

I for one am proud to see Alex sticking up for himself. Whats next? Actually showering before class? No more man-purse? Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Baby steps.

Abogada said...

You have a man-purse? When did this start?

JArguien said...

Ethics smethics. I say, cut through the kitchen floor, take the brick of money, pay off the three wise men, and shoot Roger with the shotgun.

Anonymous said...

ethics are only an issue after you get caught, so dont get caught

- i still fear the state bar so i will leave this annonymous