Monday, October 17, 2005

Update

I suppose most of you that know me pretty well, know that every so often I like to throw a pity party. Being dramatic was only exacerbated when I entered law school. Well lately, ive been pretty worked up about not having a job offer for next summer. Everyone around me has multiple offers and is complaining about how X firm has great work, but crappy lifestyle, while Y firm has great lifestyle, but is on the other end of town. Woe is me.

Its time to suck it up and prevail. I am kicking the ole cranium up a notch and plan on gunning for the top this time. Ive said that before, but this time I mean it. Actually I meant it those other times, but this is my blog and I can cry if I want to.

I am actually going to try a new learning style this term. For starters, I am writing my own outlines. I am also going to outline once a week to that I am not behind, as this was primarily why I didnt last year. And finally, I am low stress. I know that may not be apparent by reading the rants on this blog, but I really have loosened up since last year.

Now if you will excuse me, I have some asses to kick.

2 comments:

JArguien said...

What makes a Man? Is it the Woman in his arms? Just cuz she's got big tities? Or is it the way, he fights everyday? No, its probably the tities! Now you're a Man! A Man-man-man! Now you're a Man! A Man-man-m-m-man! Now you're a Man-man! M-A-N Man! Man! Man! Man!Mannnn!

Now you're a MAN!

JArguien said...

punchin' and a' jabbin!
slashin' and a' stabbin!
PT! (PT!)
Good for you! (Good for you!)
Its good for me! (Good for me!)
Lookin' good! (Lookin' Good!)
Like we should! (Like we should!)
We ought to be, (We ought to be,)
In Hollywood! (In Hollywood!)