Thursday, October 13, 2005

Refreshed

It takes a good woman to make you feel like this. Top of the world. Nothing can stop me now. 6 days with her wonderful smile. 6 days with her funny jokes and her silly dinosaur noises. I feel lucky in that most people never experience what I am truly fortunate to have.

Not only am I refreshed but I have a better attitude toward school. So much of the law school experience becomes what you make of it. I was really uptight my first year, thriving off the competitiveness of my peers. While the fruits of my labor did allow me to transfer to a well ranked school, something had to give. Less caffeine was the first start (hypocrisy at its finest as I just downed a latte). I needed to be more relaxed. Well here it is. I can officially announce that I am laid back. To prove it, I took a break from my work so I could go see her. It was well worth it.

So now im back to the grind, only the grind isnt the grind anymore. I am actually looking forward to cramming this stuff in my brain because I see that life improves when I do. I have goals and I have someone who cares for me. Life is good. Now all I need is 6k so I can get that 60 inch plasma Tv I want.

5 comments:

Abogada said...

Laid back is hot. I like this new laid back you.

Anonymous said...

60 inch plasma goes for about 15k brosef. But you will get that big time job, so you can afford it. On my government salary I may have a little trouble.
~Snowy

JArguien said...

15,000?!?!

What are you using to buy your plasma TV Snowy?!? Betty Crocker baking points?

Don't pay 15k unless you happen to be in Canada using their funny money.

JArguien said...

Canada Sucks!

Anonymous said...

I could have swore I saw a price for a 60 inch that was 15k. Maybe I'm mistaken.
~Snowy