Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Civ Pro

Dear Ms.Shares my life as a paralegal before law school,

I have decided to break my trend of not posting in class. I couldnt resist this time. Your stories about your life as an up and hold on im cumming, paralegal, are anything short of breathtaking. No one cares whether you read 1000 pages a day for discovery. Furthermore, you could have taken your exorbitant salary made being a paralegal and gotten a voice transplant, so i dont have to hear the nails on the chalkboard every time you squeak.

Everyone has personal experiences. I have "personal experiences" and I have one for each and every issue we study. I will not, however, subject you all to my personal arrogance that you think is "sharing". Have a nice day!

Yours F'ing truly.

1 comment:

JArguien said...

"And this one time....as a paralegal...I stuck a flute up my p@#$y!"