Thursday, October 20, 2005

Law Students

I've noticed lately that law students tend to be the most selfish people around. I know this promulgates the stereotype further, but it wouldn't be a stereotype if there wasn't some truth to it. For example, I was telling a fellow colleague about how I spanked my second memo, and all she could say was, "Why are you trying so hard, its an ungraded class?" Not congrats or anything. It is people like that who make me appreciate the few law students that I love and respect who arent like that. Like Abogada and Ares. Both nice, respectful, yet razor sharp when necessary. In fact, some would say that Ares has a rapist's wit. Abogada, can reduce most litigators to crying babies with just a few choice words. Thankfully, she likes my smile so she refrains from putting me in my place. So here's to you, Abogada and Ares, the last of the few good esquires.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like one lawyer got what he deserves! BWAHAHAHA!

Saddam's defense lawyer has been kidnapped. That'll teach em to support a democratic judicial system aimed at empowering the people! BWAHAHAHA!

Now excuse me. I have my 2 o'clock appointment at the animal clinic, stomping on sick kittens. BWAHAHAHA!


{stomp!}

BWAHAHAHA!

Abogada said...

You are my favorite law student. Law students do generally tend to be pretty shady people, but look at it this way. Opposing someone you don't like in court will make it easier to tear them apart and not feel bad about it afterwords. Besides, I find most of my fellow students to be pretty entertaining. Kind of the same way that I find watching selfish people on reality shows stab each other back while they all pretend to be friends to each others face to be entertaining!

Anonymous said...

I'm deeply hurt I wasn't recognized as being unselfish....I'm no longer reading this inconsiderate blog anymore....cw