Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Im back

Surprised the girlie this weekend. The look on her face was breath taking. I had her roomate take her to the store while I snuck in to her place and placed a trail of flowers to her bedroom. I lit 50 tea lights around her room and waited for her to come home. The look on her face was priceless.

What a difference someone can have on your outlook. She made me smile all weekend, and for once I am relaxed and ready to tackle the rest of this term. And for those of you who cant stand fluffy, wholesome posts on this blog, I would abstain from checking back for a while. The next few are going to be sappy. I miss my abogada.

6 comments:

JArguien said...

Neu whaun can rezeest zee tem-tat-chauns of zee Frenchman from Oreeegon! Zee petals on zee floor, zee candels in zee bedrume, a petite desonaire...

Truely, mon cheri, it is...how due yew say....magnifite, no?

-Zee othsar Frenchman in Oreegon


Now let us wait cheri, fur zee inappropriate reemarks of zee Norweegians and zee Texans, diabolique.

Abogada said...

Thanks so much for everything cutie. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. You are wonderful. I miss you already, and can't wait until I come and see you. (I was going to keep the theme of the comments going, but couldn't think of anything Scotch-Irish to say.) I had so much fun with you last weekend! muah. xoxox (just to keep this post extra sappy)

JArguien said...

Ach lass! Whut kine yew say bout a wee shaggin' in th' morn? Shurin' a roll threw th' heather keeps a wee bounce in yer step as yew hum yer way threw the day! And knowin' a foine bonny lad like Alex, he likely as not, took a bit of the ole' "high road" wit ye! But ivan begorah! Did yew take a bit of the ole' "low road" wit 'im?

A cut of Alex Spring and ye'll be fresh fer the rest of yer days!

Anonymous said...

Abazaba your tink's only friend.
~snowy

Anonymous said...

A rufee-coloda could have also gained the desired effect. But rose petals are a good alternative I suppose.
~snowy

JArguien said...

Allllrriiight!

Giggity-Giggity!