Monday, December 19, 2005

Laffy Taffy

When relieving post-finals stress, most have the traditional get crunk method. Me, im one of those guys who secretly likes to shop. Nothing, other than some cuddle time with Abogada relaxes me more than being balls deep in a new pair of Sevens. Perhaps a new pair of basketball shoes. So after my last final on Thursday, look for me at the mall, dropping so many Hamiltons they call me Aaron Burr.

And before you throw stones, just know, there are more like me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your not alone bro. I like to partake in a little retail therapy every so often.
~snowy

JArguien said...

Guilty!

See you at Wash Sqr!

Abogada said...

And that is why I love you so much. You have all the good taste of a guy that likes orangemochafrappuchinos- without any of the gayness.