Monday, December 19, 2005

It all makes sense now

While I usually resort to blaming my bad moods on a combination of law school, lack of fiber, GWB, or Radar's Condo in the pearl, I have recently discovered the omnipotent excuse.

As I was opening today's mail, I received my donor card from the Red Cross for donating blood a couple of months ago. Taking a close look at my card, I noticed that my blood type written on there was O negative. O negative? WTF. I DONT HAVE HAPPY BLOOD. HOORRAY!

My entire life I was told my blood was B positive. B positive is that sweater wearing know it all who raises his hand and then tells the class he has a question before asking the damn question. B positive is that "Sounds like someone has a case of the monday's" Chick from Office Space.

After running up and down the street screaming "My blood is cranky" for a half hour, I thought about calling GWB to tell him the great news. Then I realized that he was probably already listening, and that there was no need to waste the phone call.

So the next time you ask if im hungry "or something", I will officially be authorized to whip out my blood card and smack you for asking me such stupid question. Of course im hungry, and of course im cranky, and of course Radar's condo smells like fish.

6 comments:

JArguien said...

Yet another something we have in common bro. O negatives rule!

BTW...hope you do have a donor card and you use it. Our blood is compatable with any other blood donor in the world except O positive.

And nobody likes the O positives. Buch of uppity pantywaists....

Anonymous said...

Comment

Abogada said...

Ummm. Is that how it works? Does that mean that all cheerleaders are A positive!!! like me? Yaaaaay for A positive. A is for awesome!!!

JArguien said...

He's a moody liberal....she's an upbeat conservative...they're the orginal odd couple!!!

Co-starring (Wik) Ares as their zany neighbor!!

Also co starring (also Wik) opetke as Man on the street number 4!!

Also also co-starring (also also Wik) Radar as the janitor who imparts pearls of wisdom and changes the toilet mints!!

Anonymous said...

co-Starring Snowy: as the extremely good looking and charming best bud who gets all the chicks, and also ends up with Alex in all sorts of crazy situations which humorously test their friendship but always teach them a valuable lesson.
~snowy

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking, 3 days w/o a fresh posting by tink seems like a long long time. Then again I know this blog is about to enter the "no new post black hole" once Tink goes to visit abazaba in a few days.
~Snowy