Sunday, November 06, 2005

Dog Tired

Life is good, and getting better fast. My woman is coming to visit for 10 days in less than two weeks. How cool is that?

Spent the weekend in Seattle with Ares and Radeezy. It was good to see Ares as its been almost 8 months since we left our old law school to transfer. It was also kind of cool seeing what would have been my apartment had I gone to school up there. Nevertheless, the Beavers kicked the crap outta the Huskies, even if it was only with field goals. Probably the wettest game ive been to.

Radeezy thought it would be fun to ruffle up some old guys talking shit to him. Little did he know he would cut his finger slapping a 55 year old man. Radeezy, here's to you for being the silver ruffian. If I ever get jumped by a gang of octegenarians, im calling you first to protect me.

Ares did his part in supporting the Beavs by running his mouth also. Its nice to see someone put some love in another conference. Thanks for a fun weekend Bro.

Abogada, thanks for the conversation saturday night. One of my all time favorites.

Found a new accoustic version of November rain, and a glass full of coffee.

Life is good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Used to be my homie, used to be my ace, now I wanna slap the taste out yo mouth!"

Radar & Tink: glad you guys had a blast, wish I could have been there to help kick some geriatric ass. 4.5 weeks until I'm back!

Ope & Aries: went to see Jarhead friday. It was a good flick, and as a war movie aficionado I recommend you check it out, you guys being Marines and all.

~snowy

Anonymous said...

Yes...yes we had a good time. Ares it was great meeting you. I think we'll have a good time over Turkey weekend. Thanks for the place to stay, corn and all.

Glad I had the opportunity to teach a lippy Husky geezer what my pimp slap tastes like. Should have given him another one for good luck.

"A one....A two... A two pimp slaps...ha ha ha"

-Radeezy

Anonymous said...

By the way, if you didn't know...

Ted Bundy was a Husky.

-Radeezy

Anonymous said...

"yea bitc# i got my now & later gators on
im bout to show you how my pimp hand is way strong"
lyrics by snoop
real life lesson by radar
~snowy

Abogada said...

Glad you had a fun weekend.