Tuesday, November 15, 2005

4 days

My chick really loves David Hasselhoff so Ive been at the costume shop looking for a costume to wear while greeting her at the airport on Saturday.

In the meantime I have been outlining like crazy. This term I am making my own outlines, which is far different than I have done in the past. Part of the reason for this is my school doesnt have good SBA outlines like my former. I have nothing to rely on here except my own 2 cents (pardon the pun). The pressure appears to be mounting, but nothing makes for a good stress reliever like having your hot girlfriend fly in from Michigan for ten days to shower me with gifts, kisses, and Evidence notes.

Anyway, I hope she likes the outfit. Back to studying.

2 comments:

JArguien said...

David Hasselhoff?!?

Dude, get the Steve Guttenberg outfit.

That way she'll know you are smart (Short Circut), sensitive (Cocoon), authoritative (Police Academy), romantic (High Spirits), and sweet (3 Men and a Baby).

Besides, it's cheaper than the David Hasselhoff outfit by like 50 bucks!

Abogada said...

Even though I thought David Hasselhoff was pretty funny in Dodgeball- I'm not really a big fan, so stop trying to use me as an excuse to dress up like him. Although you are such a cutie, I will still probably go home from the airport with you if you are dressed like that. Just wanted to clear my name and state publicly that I am not in fact a Hasselhoff fan.