Wednesday, November 16, 2005

And then there were three...

The countdown is coming to our final three. No, Snowy, not the countdown for the top three roid freaks of the Teke house. Im talking about 3 days till my princess arrives. I cant wait. In fact Radeezy was so excited about my excitement, he crashed his car. 10 minutes later, he left the scene of the accident with a neckache and the other accident victims knew he lived in a condo in the pearl. Im guessing its the third thing he says to Abogada right after "Nice to meet you, and Too bad Alex snagged you." Puddles appears to have dropped of the face of this earth, or in other words, he is now a typical Californian and thinks there are no other states in the US.CW is still the best texan litigator stuck in a cold midwest metropolis, and im sure the judges were impressed by the 30 gallon hat he wore during the entire trial. The cap gun solidified the authenticity. Did I leave anyone else out?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may have a trashed Mercedes, but did I mention I have a condo in the Pearl?

-Radeezy

Anonymous said...

It's not 'roids, it's all natural protein shakes available over the counter at any health food store.
~snowy

Anonymous said...

The hat and cap gun gets them everytime!