Sunday, July 31, 2005

Round peg in a square hole

A commenter brought up a good point about not showing their true personality because it would make the partners realize that the summer wasnt a good fit with the firm.

I think this is true in any business. Most people arent really the type that fit in. They do so because its good for business, longevity, paying bills, etc. Thats why I was so shocked this weekend to see their true colors.

Another clerk felt the same way but was prepared to make it known that she didnt approve of the way some partners were behaving. A noble position, but not one to yield a job offer, at least from my point of view.

What a sad, capitalistic world we live in. And please, no comments about "only in America". I should have been a dentist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find you're comments about frat boys who never grew up both degrading and INSULTING!!


Thank-you sir. May I have another?

{whack!}

Thank-you sir. May I have another?