Saturday, July 30, 2005

The golf tournament

It was a fun weekend. Golfed 27 holes. Ate good food. Watched senior partners act like 15 year olds who had never drank before. It was kinda sad really. One even passed out at a bar we went to. Aside from that, it was nice to see the attorneys out of their normal skins. It amazes me how much better some people's personalities are when they arent in a restrictive environment. The most disheartening thing about it is to realize that someone you look up to might be a complete scumbag outside of work. Pretty much like the time I found out from a legitimate source that Michael Jordan cheated on his former wife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is noting I hate more than seeing the senior partners' real personalities. I prefer everyone stick to the work veneer. If not, then I may have to show them my true personality and then they may find me out and realize I don’t really “fit” with the firm.