Thursday, July 28, 2005

Get in your home. Dont you want to go home!

Today is the night before the annual attorney-clerk golf tournament. Everyone at the firm is ranked on a skill level, with teams of four being matched up. The teams are supposed to be pretty fair and are comprised of various skill levels and seniority levels. Im praying that I wont be paired with any senior or named partners. My golf game sucks. On the other hand, i bought a nice polo, so at least i will look good while I whiff the ball. More details on this event to follow. Lets just say that I bought bulletproof shoes, so there will be no shooting myself in the foot (i am not going to get too drunk and say something stupid).

Turned in an important memo yesterday, and apparently it didnt change the partner's life like I had hoped.

Look for a post saturday afternoon, unless the local jails are full of crap and dont in fact have wi-fi.

1 comment:

Abogada said...

Good luck tomorrow!