Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Things Guys Will Do for ...

My good buddy S is off at Jazzercise. It turns out that his new potential squeeze is also a jazzercise teacher. To impress her, he offered to go to a class. She took the bait and I am off shopping for a pink leotard for him. My, the silly things we will do for women.

Got booted from my new room today. I came out of the shower only to find that my room was deadbolted for which I had no key. I was staying there illegally and the land lord found out. Found a better room for the next 3 weeks anyway. Its funny how things turn out.

How many more blog funerals do i have to go to before people get serious about their blogs. Im sending mine to private school in a few years.

My book, "Civil procedure by Rick James" is almost finished. I decided to name Ch. 4 "Thats what I call Change of Venue Bitches!!".

1 comment:

JArguien said...

Your shopping for a pink leotard for one of your guy friends...

All the silly things we do for other men! Tee-hee!