Thursday, March 03, 2005

Hooray for issues.

10 hours deep in my quest to teach myself writing and I have my first issue. Solid. It is ready to go in my memo. I now realize how hard this writing thing is and fully agree with my profs that I am getting a really late start on learning, considering I start work at the firm in two months.

I am sitting here in the lib crackalackin away and all I can think about is that stupid penguin game.


(note to self: gain vast readership on that drool receptacle you call a blog, and then pose issues to the trusty readers. Kinda like when I made 2nd graders do my homework in junior high.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1216.8 now.
I own you all.
~Randell

Anonymous said...

When do students at your school have to take Legal Writing? I can't believe they don't make you take it as a 1L! That seems unfair for you guys since the rest of the country gets it right away.