Thursday, March 10, 2005

Laptops

Our school loves to mess with us. They have a limited number of seats to take your exam on laptop, so the day that the email comes out to sign up, there is a mad dash to be faster than the other student.

Today, at 920ish, we found out from a classmate that skipped class to turn his in that the email had been sent.

At 11am when class ended the mad dash began. We climbed over limp bodies that had been strewn all over the computer lab in a rush to print off the application and purchase the Extegrity software.

1132 the app was turned in, guaranteeing us a spot with the fellow gunners.

Sometimes I think I am above the game, but other times I just realize that I am just another mouse, running on the same squeaky wheel that everyone else is on. When do I get a piece of cheese?

No comments: