Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Good Things

It has been a crazy month with everything going on. I got a letter last night accepting me to my 2nd choice school. A whole rush of emotions hit me and I cant describe how surreal it still feels. I am never one to say Ha Ha to the nay sayers, so I will simply lead by example. Good things can be done against tough odds. Im hoping my buddy S gets in to the same school so we can kick ass together.

I other crazy good news, my number one school called me in regards to the letter I sent asking for a conditional acceptance (they rejected me initially). They told me that if my grades improve I have a good chance of getting in. This is my motivation for busting my ass this term.

Thanks to all my friends who have supported me, and good luck in your endeavors as well.

Time to hit the books like Ike Turner when dinner isnt ready at 5.

1 comment:

Cherry said...

Congratulations!