Sunday, October 10, 2004

The psychic Midterm

Well, I just got done taking my midterms for next week. Thats right. They were tough. Oh wait..I forgot that it isnt possible to know how a test is until you take it. Your tuned in to, yet again, another installment of my "daily interactions with Morons." A classmate came up to me and actually wanted an answer. Im really not trying to be cynical, but if we dont prescribe a small dose of darwinism, these people might actually look both ways and not get hit by that train. When did lightning's aim become so off?
So, I let the student have it. "how the hell should i know how midterms are gonna be?", I replied. "well, um, i guess i". I didnt even wait around for the answer. The point to this true story is that there is only so much crap a reasonable person can take, and I had reached my fill that day. I suppose there are some that would say im an asshole for this, but then again, you are the same halfwits that keep asking me if i think class will be hard tomorrow.

I wonder if kerry will be good next november?

No comments: