Saturday, October 16, 2004

Amerikuh, F*%# Yeah!

Team America is the funniest movie I have ever seen. The comedy gets pretty silly, but Parker and Stone's timing is impeccable. I have never laughed so hard in my life. The marionettes were done beautifully and the soundtrack added to the hilarity. I might even go to see it again.

Sitting here chugging through Future Interests. Not the most exciting stuff in the world, and not the simplest either. Add a few hot chicks sitting in the library, coupled with my hangover and we have the right ingredients for a very unproductive day.

Blew off some steam last night and went clubbing. Drank canadian beer until it gave us accents, and then walked home in 35 degree rain. My Beavs are playing horrible this season so the game isnt even televised this weekend.

Gonna sit in the hot tub tonight and chill.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post, I enjoyed reading it.

Adding you to favorites, Ill have to come back and read it again later.

Unknown said...

Man there is alot of comment spam I have noticed. Is there any way to remove it from the blogs?