Sunday, June 24, 2007

Yes, I am extremely caffeinated.

The bar exam is in exactly one month from today. My mental toughness has been fluctuating dramatically lately. Some days I feel completely burnt out, others I readily see how far i've come with the studying and I feel energized. On the days I feel refreshed, nothing will get in my way from owning this test. There's a ton riding on it and im using that as fuel. The people getting negative about it, and there are a ton, wont have a place in my life during the month of July.

I came to law school with an opportunity to make my life better, and I already see the compliments it has paid me. Time to finish the task. Keep your heads up. The prize is is sight.

6 comments:

Turd Ferguson said...

You really need to stop reading the inspirational messages on the side of your Starbucks' cups

Anonymous said...

gag. Have you been listening to Tony Robbins or something?

Anonymous said...

at least my teeth are smaller than my forehead

alex_slander the gr8 said...

not a bad comeback at all, except for the fact that it took you a few days. that is some sharp wit anonymous, you know, stating the obvious. What next, your gonna tell me im tall? come with something stronger next time

Anonymous said...

umm....my nuts are bigger than your nuts. So THERE!

Anonymous said...

Or, you have more body hair than your hero, Robin Williams.