Monday, June 11, 2007

An exercise in futility

I find it funny that Barbri employs some of these professors to lecture us. Ostensibly, these teachers are here because they are the best at what they do and Barbri is paying them top notch money to give up their summer vacations (or whatever it is those soulsucking professors do in the off months) and lecture our pathetic asses. So far, the professors have been excellent, that is until today. The professor literally read the entire outline to the class. Slowly. What would have taken me an hour on my own actually took 2.34 when I, and most of the class, decided to walk out. Take that Barbri. I cant wait to get my weekly evaluation. I've been looking for an excuse to break out my new red pen.

How pathetic the life of a bar prepper is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it ConLaw? I couldn't handle that one...I just left thinking I could do better reading on my own. The rest of them are good though!! Well...as good as can be expected. -d

alex_slander the gr8 said...

It was actually civ pro. This lady was the female version of ben stein. And not half as attractive.

Anonymous said...

I can understand why she was at Willamette. She was 4th Tier, too.