Tuesday, June 05, 2007

randomonium

The dust has settled and I have nothing to say. Sure, I have a ton I want to say, but prudence tells me this is not the forum. Bar study sucks but there really is no other option. I want to pass and several people's livelihoods depend on me passing. People at school are already turning into dipshits, or must have seen my "I love dipshits so please talk to me" t-shirt. What have you been studying? How many practice questions did you do last night? Inevitably, any amount of avoidance techniques are usually followed up by the dipshits sharing how many questions they did. I find it best to ignore them entirely or lie egregiously about how many problems you worked on. For example, when asked this morning I responded with 300. Its a nice round number. I did 300 fucking problems dude. That usually shuts them up. Becuase no one wants to share that they did 80, which incidentally, is pretty fucking impressive beacuse the questions are so numbing.

I actually sat in Starbucks and stared at one question for 11 minutes. Eleven. Half an Entourage episode. For one question. And in case you were wondering, i got it wrong. July 29.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, bar study has to be the most boring, tedious, monotonous thing I've ever attempted in my life.
And I thought law school sucked...

Anonymous said...

Lame. I think you know the wrong people. None of my friends -- at least the ones similarly afflicted with the Summertime BarBri Blues -- talks about the work/problems we have or have not (emphasis on the not) completed.

alex_slander the gr8 said...

i never said they were my friends dude.