Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Roo-fie-O!


Reason #1,392 I will never move to Philadelphia: When intoxicated and ordering a philly cheese steak sandwich, my selection of "the wiz" on my sandwich was apparently not what I thought it was. Perhaps a few onions, maybe a smidge of some peppers like the city of Brotherly Love is known for was in order.

No sir, in the alternate city of brotherly love (SF), there was no abundance of "the works" this guy thought he was ordering. I would have even been amused if the place hired a midget to pee on my sandwich, thus making my sandwich's name all the more relevant. Much to my chagrin, however, and only after I had devoured the footlong, did i come to find out that the gelatinous mucous-like coating on the meat was in fact, cheez wiz. The more you know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SB is the Cheeze Whiz expert. Rumor has it he's been known to drink it at football games.
~snowy