Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Why the number 8 is hypocritical

Vacation is almost over and I dont have much to show for it. Well, unless you consider the fact that I have been averaging 9.5 hours of sleep a night, am in decent shape, and can still drop it like its hot.

I suppose i am pumped to start this term, mostly so i can get it over with. I have a 30 page paper that I am 4 pages deep on. I have a month to pick where to take the bar exam. I dont have a job, unless you consider fondling Victoria's Secret mannequins to be full time employment. I am, however, "rich" because of you guys. My dear readers. Even you, Anonymous Stalker, despite the fact that you are a forty year old man, creepily posting on my blog while parading around your parent's basement wearing Martha Stewart brand lingerie.

Alright. Good talk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are professionals to help you with this.

Good luck with your final semester of law school. Go kick some ass!

Oh, fyi, I only like stuff from here.

-A.S.

Abogada said...

Ummmm...........did you fondle manequins when we dated? Because I wasn't aware of any of this.

alex_slander the gr8 said...

Who said fondling mannequins is a "problem"? They dont complain, dont make you buy them dinner, and most importantly, dont judge you.