Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Alex 1, pessimists 0

The interview went extremely well today. I was offered and accepted the position on the spot. The four person firm focuses mainly on business and real estate matters, exactly what im looking for. The partner spent almost three hours with me, and at various times, was very forthcoming with compliments regarding my background and credentials. He stressed the variety of work i would receive and for the first time in my student career, someone was actually chasing after me to work for them.

I already received my first project and deadlines and have a ton of work to get done in the next few weeks. It should be challenging to juggle everything considering that i have 15 pages to go on my paper and 5 other demanding classes. Its time to buckle down and get things done.

3 comments:

jennymae said...

Congratulations!

Abogada said...

Wow. Congrats. That answers your question on which bar to take!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to become a shepard.
~snowy