Sunday, April 24, 2005

Last Day in San Diego

Tonight is my last night visiting my dad. Its been a fun trip so far. Wish I could have surfed some but without a board I would have better luck playing pickup sticks with my butt cheeks (john candy quote).

Dad and I are going to In-n-Out for my last chance at a double double before i leave.

Tomorrow, Off to Chino to see where Ryan from the OC is from. Just kidding, im visiting Puddles, a fraternity brother. We have a bet going that whoever is more outta shape pays for dinner. I love free meals.

4 comments:

Abogada said...

do you play pick-up sticks with your butt cheeks often?

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact I do (assuming that it was Puddles that you where talking to). Not only do I play pick up sticks with my chubby cheeks, but I also play pick up TV remote (the old lady doesn't like that too much), pick up cellular phone (they make those things so small these days, I couldn't find that damn cell phone until my last bowel movement), pickup dirty laundry (doesn't matter since they are already dirty), pickup clean laundry (my co-workers keep asking why I have fresh chocolate marks all over my clothes on a weekly basis), and finally pickup car keys (sometimes not such a good idea; those things have a quite irregular shape and can often times be sharp). With my chubby cheeks it makes picking the dingleberries interesting when I take my monthly shower.

YITB Puddles T-835

P.S. I feel as though Pretty Princess Tinkerbell has not been paying as much attention to me lately. Do you, Abogada, like guys with spikey hair that like to play pickup sticks?

Anonymous said...

T.Raumen,
Eat a double double and a vanilla shake for me brosef.
YITB,
Snowy

Abogada said...

yes puddles, i do like spikey haired guys that play pick-up sticks. but don't tell anybody.