Friday, April 22, 2005

Daily quote from a surfing hippie.

Enjoyed a nice long workout yesterday for the first time in almost three weeks. My friends would laugh at how out of shape I am. Only my fellow law students and I can relate to how hard it is to maintain an active lifestyle in law school. Most of my excercise comes from lugging my books to the library, or opening that bottle of scotch. Just kidding. Hey, lawyers are not known for their humor.

I have changed my daily diet accordingly. Tonight for dinner, I am trying a new diet that uses food combinations. With this diet you can eat whatever you want. You can eat whatever you want! Dinner will be a lemon rind with raisin skins. Not the whole raisins, you take the skins and steam them.

Cali is cloudy and cold today.

Quote from a surfing hippie left on a rock at the beach- "Time wounds all heels".

1 comment:

Abogada said...

like you wouldn't want to have steak ..... and potatoes..... together. you can eat whatever you want! whatever you want!!!!!