Thursday, April 14, 2005

Con Law and Civ Pro

Conlaw was a beast. 56 multiple choice questions and two essays. Luckily the essays were only worth 14% because they were ambiguous and im not sure i was on the right track.

Civ pro was a monster too. I sat and stared at the essay questions for roughly a 30 minutes before a few ideas popped in my head. This was the first time i have ever put alternate answers on a test. The questions were too ambiguous and I really didnt know what the prof wanted so I put multiple answers. I was feeling very uneasy about this until I post-mortem'ed the exam with my buddy over lunch. I was relieved to find out he had put the identical alternate answers.

We also went out to lunch with number 1 from our class and he told us that he thought contracts was a tough exam. Its nice to know the people at the top have trouble like us bottom feeders.

4 exams down and 1 more to go tomorrow at 8 am. Good luck to all. I promise more interesting posts this summer as a contestant on "Partner for a summer" airing on TLC next fall.

1 comment:

Cherry said...

Good luck on that last exam!