Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I heart predictive text

Predictive texting is the primary reason men and women ineffectively communicate. Take, for example, a text I sent to a female friend yesterday. I was trying to text "Cant come over, working on my motorcyle and drinking beer while wearing a leather jacket and tattoing myself". Instead, the damn predictive text monster changed it to "cant wait to come over and watch sex and the city and massage your feet while eating bon bons!!" In case you were wondering, I still wore my leather jacket.

This hypo-glycemic post is brought to you by the number 6, and a helluva lot of caffeine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart foot massages.

-A.S.

Anonymous said...

Hear that Al? A.S. wants you to go over to her place and massage her bunion and corn speckled feet.
Now if only she would reveal herself.
~Snowy