Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Non-sequitur

I have decided to take the Oregon Bar in July. No specific reason, I just cant find another place that compels me. Thought about Chicago and Seattle, but neither feel right at this point in my life.

This term has been the busiest of law school thus far, with a 30 page term paper, 15 credits, and an almost full time job. The job is treating me well. I am learning alot and my boss is great mentor. I look forward to finishing up school and starting practice.

Lately, I havent had much time for TV, although im guilty of watching Maui Fever and Miami Ink. Planning a Europe trip for after the bar.

Not sure how much longer I plan on continuing this blog. I just dont feel like sharing the details of my life like I used to. Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: