Friday, April 21, 2006

Oral Arguments

Oral Arguments are finally done. I went in there with next to nothing prepared and it served me well. Except for that whole part where i forgot to mention certain things. Either way, its done. The judges did not fall for the chewbacca defense, nor did they even care who ordered the code red. And word to the wise, writing your closing argument on your ass cheeks and then asking the judges to read it for you is not reccomended, unless you do ask many gleut flexes as I do each day. The judges were impressed with the tone and shape (of my argument pervs).

In sum, I would like to wish you all well on finals, that is unless you are in my classes. Then, i would prefer if you could not take the final. And handcuff yourself to the smartest person in the class.

Yes, i am behind on sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet. It's like you're a second year now.

alex_slander the gr8 said...

Does that mean i get my complimentary limo driver hat?

Abogada said...

Great job!