Sunday, December 10, 2006

Melancholy and the infinite sadness

I'm not good at sitting around while something I dislike is happening. Usually I try to personally change something that bothers me, but this time its out of my control. My hell is having to sit back and watch. Transitions in life are never easy. Being forced to move on is sometimes a blessing in disguise, but that only holds true when you find something better. I just want everyone to be happy.

My ADR final is tomorrow. Looking forward to getting it out of the way so I can concentrate on Admin, IP, and Entertainment Law. Best of luck to those wrapping up their semesters.

4 comments:

JArguien said...

Taking this birthday thing kinda hard aren't you?

Anonymous said...

hang in there...it's almost Christmas!

Abogada said...

Good luck on ADR and all of your finals!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we're in the same boat. I found out today that the Cadillac is in a relationship.
Do you ever feel like your just disappearing? I feel so much like giving up right now.
~snowy