Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Joey is french for creepy mccreeperson

Apparently "Joey" is a name for "losers." Losers who have nothing better to do than copy my Myspace pictures and use them on their profile. Joey has even gone as far to add 86 ladies of the Columbus, Ohio area as friends using my glorious visage. I feel violated in every way that counts. More importantly, I'm looking for a friend who wants to do spring break in Columbus this year. No sense in letting Joey's hard work go to waste.


[Update: As of this morning, Joey has removed my pictures, replacing them with shots of him spreading nacho cheese all over his body, mainly on his feet. Different strokes i guess, but why do creepy people seem to be attracted to nacho cheese?]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think Joey is infringing on Anonymous STalker's territory.

Anonymous said...

Holy F*ck, Batman! That is just plain wrong! Bring litigation against the f'n mofo for defamation of character or copyright infridgement or some other legal jargon.

Sheesh, at the very least, the scumbag should get the facts straight. 6'0"? Come on... well, maybe with heels...

-A.S.

Anonymous said...

F.U. le creep. I may be surreptitious in protecting my own identity but I this dude is totally dispicable and contemptible.

-A.S.

alex_slander the gr8 said...

It is a well known fact that Gr8 is over 6ft when wearing red stilettos

alex_slander the gr8 said...

Ares,
i wont even ask how u know about dancing with the stars. Are all texans so close to the closet?

alex_slander the gr8 said...

The fact that my hedges enjoy better lawn care than Bill Murray could ever provide has nothing to do with my orientation or the fact that you watch dancing with the stars.