Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gobble Gobble mofo

Some days im green with envy over the things that other people have. Other days the envy provides me the motivation to go out and get these things for myself. When all is said and done, I truly have many things to be thankful for such as:
  • My wonderful family and friends. Without you, things would be impossible.
  • People who have stayed close despite rough times.
  • My awesome dog Jack.
  • My health.
  • A wonderful Anonymous Stalker who really needs to identify herself, even though i know who you are. C'mon already. Just unveil yourself. Heh heh. Unveil.
  • My annoying law school. While I despise you in several ways, I am truly thankful for the education I am receiving and the intellectual stimulation i get on a daily basis. Next year, admit all the hippies you want, cuz this capitalist is almost outta here.

Happy Turkey Day Everybody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh... That's so sweet. I'm really not worthy of your adulations. You are an inspiration to many and a friend to all. You grace us with your sardonic sense of humor and insightful prose. And just knowing that there are decent guys like you out there, give gals like me something to hope for. I'm thankful for that.

-A.S.

Anonymous said...

A.S. is obviously a dude.

Turd Ferguson said...

Whoah. Teh ghey today.