Monday, July 16, 2007

PMBarbri

There seems to be a big dichotomy between Barbri and PMBR. Barbri takes the easy route and tells you that if you just "stick with it" you will pass. PMBR, on the other hand, tells you that if you dont do 1500 multiple choice problems before the bar exam, you're probably gonna fail. This makes for some very uneven moods. Some days I feel great about the exam, others i feel like i know nothing. Hopefully, in one week from Wednesday I will have done all the studying I need to do for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I added them up the other day, and realized that by the time I take the Bar next Tuesday I will have done over 2,000 multiple choice problems. Never in my life would I have comtemplated doing something like that. This stuff is crazy! Did we not work hard enough in lawschool? Why must they punish us for graduating? Good Luck on the OR Bar!!!
-Aubrey